Macramé Baby Swing
Our Macramé Baby Swing is truly one of a kind! Our exclusive design makes these baby swings safe, easy to use, eco-friendly, and absolutely beautiful in any room.
We set out to revolutionize the traditional macramé baby swing. Top features include a wide opening for easier in & out, wide front straps making it safe for babies, sustainably harvested wooden bars and use of 100% natural cotton, and unique pattern design for the ultimate statement look.
Handcrafted using: 100% natural cotton and rounded edge wooden bars.
Great for 6 months – 3 years old. Handmade in Nicaragua.
12 in stock (can be backordered)
SHIPS FOR FREE!
Our founder, Silvia, has specially designed these swings using three elements of “simple” play:
- Movement – helps children move in order to expand their access to fun and health
- Nature – help experience the natural world in order to honor its majestic power and beauty
- Experience – allows for seeing, doing, feeling, and experiencing. Allowing them to be more connected to the world
- Use only if baby can hold head up with full neck and body support – up to 50lbs
- Hang baby swing at a safe height. We recommend no more than 3 feet from the ground to the bottom of the swing.
- Always hang securely. When hanging inside, it needs to be attached to a beam or ceiling joist. If the ceiling doesn’t resist, there are stand alone macramé swing holders found online.
- Never leave baby unattended. Supervise use at all times.
- Baby Swing is not safe for sleeping baby.
- Use responsibly, we are not responsible for any possible injuries incurred while using this product
- Spot clean
- If used outside, bring indoors when raining.
- Sitting area is 10″ wide x 10″ length
- Weight limit: 50 lbs
- Product weight: Approx. 3 lbs
- Seat dimensions: L- 14″ W- 14″ H- 10 “
- Total height from hook to bottom of seat: 43“
Hardware is not included.
Read our baby swing hanging guide here for tips on how to install.
Shipping Box Dimensions: 15” L x 15” W x 4” H
|Dimensions||15 × 15 × 4 in|